How lovely to be nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by one of my Cancer Warrior Sisters, SeasonedSistah2 I don’t know anything about the origin of this very special peer-nominated form of recognition, but it seems to be thoroughly organic in nature – arising from within the Word Press blogging community.
There are so many blogs I follow (that’s why my house is such a mess… I’m reading all day) that inspire me and SeasonedSistah2 is one of them. Her blog has wonderful stories of perseverance and hope.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated me. (Thank you Sistah!)
2.Place the award on my site.
3.Share seven random things about myself.
4.Nominate other bloggers who inspire me. Let them know they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
Well, here are some things you might not know about me …
1. I’m six feet tall.
2. I was a “disco queen” in the 70s.
3. I don’t like camping.
4. I make faces in the bathroom mirror before I go out to speak to a group.
5. I sing and dance to my favorite songs, with the volume turned way up, while I’m driving.
6. I cannot turn down a piece of dark chocolate with almonds.
7. I always wear a costume on Halloween.
I think these blogs rock!
And now you know…
Have a groovalicious day!