Hello Dear Reader!
An online friend of mine, Dr. Homer Lim has put together an informative, easy to understand online course about the importance of nutrition when going through cancer treatment. When I was sick, I had to do my own research on the Internet for hours and hours, looking for ways to rebuild my immune system, not only from the cancer but from all the toxic drugs I was taking. If I knew about Dr. Lim, it would have saved me a lot of time and energy.
My team of oncology doctors were great BUT none of them told me the importance of eating healthy, nutritional foods. I did meet with a so-called hospital dietician but she told me to eat the same junk food that made me sick in the first place! I was polite to her but I didn’t listen to her advice. I knew intuitively, the food she recommended was toxic and would make me sicker by “feeding ” the cancer.
Now that I’m well, I am a HUGE advocate for eating healthy, phytonutrient foods. Many of these are included in the course. So what’s in this course, you ask?
This course is about how cancer can be controlled, stopped or prevented using proper nutrition. Cancer can be a formidable diagnosis, but it is not a death sentence.
This course will take about 1-2 hours and contains PDFs that can be printed. This course is structured for people to be able to recall and understand with ease.
Course includes tips on:
• Foods that feed or fight cancer
• Foods that boost the immune system
• What to take before, during and after surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy
• What supplements would be the ideal for cancer prevention, recurrence
• What is detoxification and fasting good for
What are the requirements?
• need an open mind
• PDf reader
What am I going to get from this course?
• Over 12 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
• Get the best nutrition tips for cancer
• Discuss the different nutrients needed by cancer survivors
• Learn different diets and techniques for different cancer treatments
What is the target audience?
• This course is for cancer survivors as well as the those who wishes to help or support their loved ones diagnosed with cancer
It includes a PDF file you can download to reference later. Even though I eat healthy now, I still learned some new stuff from Dr. Lim.
If this interests you (and I hope it does), click here to sign up.
Knowledge is power! And you don’t have to have cancer to learn how to eat healthier, in fact eating healthy foods will help your immune systems attack diseased cells before they have a chance to proliferate in your body.